- Who: A community manager with software development and marketing skills.
- What: Promote the VoiceBunny API among software developers.
- When: ASAP. Full time.
- Where: San Francisco
- How much: Competitive salary + equity.
VoiceBunny allows anyone to gain quick access to thousands of voices in dozens of languages. Whether it's a one-time short project, or a project requiring thousands of recordings, VoiceBunny makes it effortless to find the voice at great prices. Mr. VoiceBunny needs a passionate hacker to evangelize and expand the developer community using our API. If you think you have what it takes to help us become the next big hit, this is for you.
We are growing rapidly. Thousands of voice actors and dozens of languages. We are disrupting several industries and you can help!
- Communicate with the development community via social media and forums.
- Notify the development community about new API features and examples.
- Improve the documentation of the API and expand its library.
- Look for sponsorship opportunities in hackathons and startup events.
- Promote VoiceBunny (events, pitches, competitions).
- Anything else you can think of that will help.
Your BossesMr. VoiceBunny: Chairman Alexander Torrenegra: CEO
Compensation and Benefits
- Experience managing online communities.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience with APIs.
- Deep knowledge of the VoiceBunny API.
- Live in San Francisco.
- Experience as entrepreneur.
How To Apply
Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Subject: Developer Evangelizer.
- Your name.
- Phone number.
- Link to your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
- Income expectation.
- List three ideas for news apps and services that could take advantage of the VoiceBunny API.
- Think of an amazing way to get developers to use the VoiceBunny API. Describe it in less than 200 words.
VoiceBunny is a venture of Torrenegra Labs. Torrenegra Labs has been hatching and accelerating marketplaces since 2001.